In this and every episode of Frankly Speaking, we discuss your top questions about the markets, stocks, the economy – even sports.
This week (09/29/2017):
Disciplined entry strategies… The psychological myth of investing… NFL protests… One of my favorite IoT companies… An update on a list of junior miners I’ve talked about throughout the years…
Questions & Comments:
- “How do you handle what some call FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) when it comes to investing? I often get a little too eager and consequently, I sometimes place my bets at too high of a price”… – Nick [05:44]
- “I just listened to your opening rant on the latest Wall Street Unplugged podcast (Ep. 555) about the current NFL protests… So far, how have your listeners responded?”… – David [11:34]
- “I’m a lifetime subscriber to both of your newsletters… Love them both. But Instead of going long on your picks, recently I’m doing something different: Options.”… – Lawrence Here’s how Lawrence is close to making $5,000 on just a $100 investment. [13:47]
- “Over the years you’ve recommended and interviewed the CEO’s of MUX, GOLD.V, GSV, AUG.TO, NAK, and SAND… Which ones should I sell today?”… – Daniel [18:48]
As always, thanks to everyone who participated!
Ask me anything by filling out this form. You never know, your question may be the one I read on the next podcast!
Links & Resources
- Be sure to check out the new Curzio Research Facebook page – where I’ll now be providing live videos, educational material, and in-house interviews!