Welcome back to another episode of Wall Street Unplugged!
Today’s guest is Kim Iskyan – global investment expert and founder of TrueWealth Publishing.
Kim’s boots-on-the-ground approach is unique. He’s visited over 100 countries and has experience working on several stock exchanges. His new focus? Asia.
Kim not only provides listeners with information – he delivers insight. Most investors are afraid to invest in oversea markets… Debt levels are increasing, real-estate bubbles are looming, and thanks to Trump, trade barriers are now strengthening. But more importantly, investors rarely hear the real story behind these markets – until now. And as Kim highlights, there is still plenty of room for growth.
Tune in as Kim shows us how the individual investor can conquer the emerging markets – safely. These are opportunities you won’t hear anywhere else.
Also, don’t miss out on this week’s Educational Segment [43:30]. Several sectors are poised for big changes due to the upcoming tax reform. But enough with the general “macro” economic outlook. Instead, I’ll be telling you what this means for several individual companies. Write these stocks down. I’m expecting HUGE gains.
Links & Resources
- Find Steve Koomar’s take on the “black-swan” tax reform – here
- Stay connected with Kim Iskyan at TrueWealthPublishing.Asia
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA)
- iShares MSCI Singapore (EWS)
- Nike, Inc. (NKE)
- The Walt Disney Company (DIS)
- IMAX Corporation (IMAX)
- DeVry Education Group Inc. (DV)
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM)
- Capella Education Company (CPLA)
- Grand Canyon Education Inc. (LOPE)
- General Mills Inc. (GIS)