Welcome back to another episode of Wall Street Unplugged!
To kickoff the new year, I’m joined by John Petrides – Managing Director and Portfolio Manager at Point View Wealth Management.
Today John looks back at the biggest headlines from 2017… and makes his predictions for the new year ahead.
Topics covered include:
- Equity vs. bond and cash markets
- The return of volatility
- 3 under-the-radar investor headwinds for 2018
- The great FAANG stock rotation
As always, before John signs off he reveals his favorite ideas going forward. Tune in as John offers up his top 3 sectors of 2018… along with a few stock picks of his own.
PS – For this week’s Educational Segment [53:31], I break down some of the markets most important stats and figures. This is the same data that has lead me to reallocate my entire portfolio for the next 6 to 12 months. I strongly suggest you listen to this segment right away.
Links and Resources
- Tune in to John’s latest episode on WSU: Ep. 549: John Petrides: The Great Misconception of Value Investing
- Stay connected with John Petrides by visiting – ptview.com