Welcome back to another episode of Wall Street Unplugged.
Chris is constantly traveling the world to find unique investment opportunities.
He’s like the Anthony Bourdain of finance.
Every time Chris is on the podcast, he provides listeners with ideas that are completely off-the-radar.
These are stocks most investors have never heard of… in markets most investors steer away from.
Join me as he breaks down his hidden stock ideas, the banking sector, and his favorite emerging market to invest in right now – India.
Since the election of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2014, the country has experienced a significant economic shift.
Modi has set about cutting taxes, reducing regulation, addressing banking issues… all while controlling inflation.
Chris is calling him “Reagan 2.0.”
And the way Chris tells it, plenty of investment opportunities are slowly opening up.
In the mix of it all, Chris then reveals his proprietary C.O.D.E system. This is an investment strategy he uses to outperform the S&P 500 year after year.
As Chris explains, “there are lots of different ways for investors to get up the mountain…”
But there’s only one key characteristic behind every ‘100 bagger.’
Plus, for this week’s Educational Segment [53:00], I talk about something we are conditioned to avoid at ALL cost…
Yet it’s something that is widely misunderstood.
It’s considered a “red flag” in every financial textbook and by analysts everywhere…
But in reality, these are opportunities that can lead to returns beyond belief.
As always, thanks for listening and good investing!
Links & Resources
- Stay Connected: Learn more about Bonner Private Portfolio & Chris Mayer’s Focus Newsletter
- Read Chris’s newest book: 100 Baggers: Stock That Return 100-to-1 and How to Find Them
- Read: Invest Like a Dealmaker: Secrets from a Former Banking Insider by Chris Mayer
- Read: 100 to 1 in the Stock Market: A Distinguished Security Analyst Tells How to Make More of Your Investment Opportunities by Chris Mayer
- Read: World Right Side Up: Investing Across Six Continents by Chris Mayer
- Listen: My most recent episode with the man himself: Ep. 431: Chris Mayer’s Favorite Stock Ideas
- Click here to read the entire show transcript! (pdf)