Welcome back to another episode of Wall Street Unplugged.
Today’s guest is Chris MacIntosh – co-Manager of the Asymmetric Opportunities Fund and founder of one of my favorite financial publications, Capitalist Exploits.
As bitcoin’s meteoric rise continues, one thing is clear: People are confused.
Tune in this week as Chris – who told us to buy bitcoin at $400 – explains why this trend is widely misunderstood.
Despite this year’s sharp growth, Chris says bitcoin is a long way from a bubble… And it’s one of the best arguments I’ve heard yet.
Then, for today’s Educational Segment [1:05:10], I’m talking retail. With record-breaking Black Friday and Cyber Monday numbers pouring in… it’s time for my list of winners and losers.
Links & Resources
- Click here to read the entire show transcript. (pdf)
- Stay connected to Chris and follow his blog – Capitalist Exploits
- Tune in to Chris’s first appearance on the show, when bitcoin was just $400 – Ep. 400: Why I’m buying bitcoin right now
- Be sure to check out the new Curzio Research Facebook page – where I’ll now be providing live videos, educational material, and in-house interviews!
- Ask me anything by filling out this form. You never know, your question may be the one I read next Friday’s Frankly Speaking Q&A podcast.